What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Free video reveals how these 6 seemingly normal “Underachievers” make up to $5933.03 per week with their tiny underachiever websites
- Why one “crappy” little web site can make more sense than owning and renting an entire apartment complex. (You’ll laugh at those fast talking real estate gurus like crazy after you hear this.)
- Two exercises that’ll stun you. How to generate incredible ideas that’ll have you going “Wow, where did that come from!?” (Frankly, it’s a crime this isn’t already taught in schools.)
- The recipe that has cooked up underachiever after underachiever – and see how it was done by real people… not internet savvy marketers. No theory here, no one hit wonders, l
- How to easily find your “thirsty crowds” without guessing. Quickly and efficiently unearthing juicy markets that could cause an Underachiever website to flourish.
- If all the Underachiever system did was FINALLY give you the ability to have a website online making you a few hundred dollars a day… would it be worth it…?
- Five formulas for determining whether the market will buy. (The amazing thing about this business is how much you can find out without spending a penny.)
- Why having small “mildly successful” web sites – is so much more achievable (and down right smarter) than trying to have on “super-duper” web site.
- How to stay focused on getting your underachiever site up and running. (Lack of focus is THE single biggest killer of fledgling underachievers)
- If all the Underachiever system did was FINALLY give you the ability to fire your boss and quit your job… would it be worth it…?
- There is one AND ONLY one place to start when you’re marketing your product… not adhering to this principle is business suicide.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Underachiever Secrets scores 67.42/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.underachieversecrets.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: underachieversecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to underachieversecrets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)